Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept insurance?
I am an out-of-network mental health provider. I will provide you with an invoice to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Before attending the first session, I recommend that you contact your insurance provider and ask them the following questions:
- Does my plan cover online therapy sessions?
- Does my plan cover out-of-network mental health providers?
- Is there a deductible for out-of-network benefits?
- Once the deductible has been met, what percentage of the total cost does my plan cover?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions my plan covers?
What are your fees?
Initial individual session (60 minutes): $385
Individual session (45 minutes): $275
Individual session (60 minutes): $305
Initial couple or family session (75 minutes): $475
Couple or family session (60 minutes): $350