Freqently Asked Questions
Do you accept insurance?
I am an out-of-network mental health provider. I will provide you with an invoice to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Before attending the first session, I recommend that you contact your insurance provider and ask them the following questions:
- Does my plan cover online therapy sessions?
- Does my plan cover out-of-network mental health providers?
- Is there a deductible for out-of-network benefits
- Once the deductible has been met, what percentage of the total cost does my plan cover?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions my plan covers?
What are your fees?
Initial individual session (60 minutes): $325
Individual session (45 minutes): $250
Initial couple or family session (75 minutes): $400
Couple or family session (55 minutes): $325
“We can talk about courage and love and compassion until we sound like a greeting card store, but unless we’re willing to have an honest conversation about what gets in the way of putting these into practice in our daily lives, we will never change. Never, ever.”